- 1 fresh medium bread loaf
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 500 grams/1.1 pounds frozen spinach
- 250 grams/8.8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup mild cheese, grated
- Slice the top of the loaf off as evenly as possible and set the lid on a baking tray or the top of the toaster to lightly toasted. Scoop out the inside and lightly toast. Set aside.
- Place the onion, curry powder, spinach, cream cheese and mild cheese into a pot on low-to-medium heat, stirring to ensure even cooking. Continue to cook and stir for approximately 5 minutes or until ingredients are combined.
- Pour the spinach mixture into the scooped out loaf and place the lid on top to keep the mixture warm.
- Scoop pieces of the dip out with the bread pieces.
Adapted from a family friend
- Serving Size: Serves 10+