A Spanish twist on traditional ham and cheese sandwich which makes the old version feel less classy than this.
1 tomato, wedged
Drizzle of olive oil
250 grams / 8.80 ounces serrano ham
150 grams / 5.30 ounces manchego cheese, sliced
- Halve the baguette and rub the wedges of tomato over the bread, crushing in the process.
- Drizzle over the olive oil.
- Layer the cheese and ham on top and finish with the top of the baguette.
- Slice and serve immediately.
Adapted from Ricardo Cuisine
- Calories: 464 calories per serve