This delicious no bake and no gelatin Cherry Cheesecake features a smooth and rich cherry cream cheese filling, topped with fresh cherries.
250 grams / 8.8 ounces cherries, pitted
50 grams / 1/4 cup superfine/caster sugar
150 grams / 5.3 ounces, graham crackers, crushed
50 grams / 1.75 ounces butter, melted
75 grams / 2.65 ounces chocolate, melted
100 grams / ½ cup superfine/caster sugar
340 grams / 12 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
200 milliliters / ¾ cup + 1 ½ tablespoons heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
150 grams / 5.3 ounces fresh cherries
- Line a loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
- Toss the cherries and sugar into a blender and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Blend until smooth and pour into a small saucepan and cook on low heat until reduced and thickened, approximately 20 minutes.
- Stirring intermittently to ensure the sauce doesn’t burn.
- Remove and allow to cool completely. The weight of the cooked sauce should be between 85-95 grams / 2.99 - 3.34 ounces.
- Place the crushed graham crackers and butter into a bowl.
- Pour into the loaf tin and press firmly and evenly into the base of the tin.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the base and smooth out evenly. Set aside.
- Place the cream cheese into a bowl and beat until smooth, approximately 2 minutes with a hand beater.
- Add in half the sugar and beat to until smooth and the sugar has dissolved, approximately 1 minute with a hand beater.
- In a separate bowl, pour the heavy cream and remaining sugar and beat until soft peaks form and fold through the cream cheese until well combined.
- Add vanilla extract and stir to combine.
- Add all the cherry sauce into the creamy mixture and stir to combine.
- Spoon the cheesecake into the tin and smooth out. evenly.
- Place in the fridge to set for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight.
- Remove from the fridge and slice.
- Top with the remaining fresh cherries just before serving.
- Slice and serve.
- Dig in!
Recipe by Roamingtaste
- Calories: 432 calories per serve
Keywords: cherry cake, no bake cheesecake