No bake chocolate peanut butter cheesecake bars with an Oreo base, creamy peanut filling and topped with light layer of chocolate.
205 grams/7.2 ounces Oreo’s (1 1/2 packets), center’s removed and crushed
40 grams/1.4 ounces butter, melted
1 heaped tablespoon cocoa powder
1 cup plain peanut butter, smooth or crunchy (your preference)
250 grams/9.5 ounces cream cheese
1/4 cup pouring cream
1/3 cup superfine/caster
50 grams/1.7 ounces dark chocolate
1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Line a baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- Place the crushed Oreo’s and cocoa powder into a bowl and pour in the melted butter, stirring to combine.
- Press into the baking tin and place refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, mix the peanut butter, cream cheese, cream and sugar in a bowl and whip until smooth and well combined.
- Spoon into the tin and spread evenly and set aside.
- Place the chocolate either into a microwave or double boiler and melt. Stir the coconut oil through until melted and smooth.
- Allow to cool slightly then pour over and spread evenly on top.
- Refrigerate for minimum 2 hours.
- Slice carefully with a hot knife to ensure the chocolate doesn’t crack.
- Serve, keep refrigerated when not serving.
Recipe by Roamingtaste