- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, stemmed, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 medium plum tomato, cored, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- Place a little oil into a saucepan on medium-high heat, once hot add in the onion, jalapeno, tomato and seasoning, stirring until soft, approximately 6 minutes.
- Fold in the eggs and cilantro until well cooked, approximately 4 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Adapted from Saveur.com
- Serving Size: 4