2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
1 scallion, finely chopped
1/4 onion, finely chopped
1/2 chili, seeds removed and finely chopped
Handful coriander, finely chopped
400 grams/14 ounces canned black beans, drained and rinsed
1/2 fresh chili, roughly chopped
1 tablespoon fresh chili, finely chopped
4 tortillas, warmed
- To make the salsa, combine the tomatoes, scallion, onion, chili and coriander, stir to combine. Press down with a fork to break the mixture up further until it resembles a chunky salsa.
- Set aside.
- Place the black beans and chili in a saucepan on medium heat until simmering, adding in seasoning to taste. Remove from the heat and roughly ‘mash’ with a fork. Top with a lid to keep the heat in and set aside.
- Fry the eggs, sunny side up until cooked to your preference.
- Warm the tortillas and place on the plate.
- Spoon the salsa on the side and black beans on top of the warmed tortillas, topping with the eggs.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by Roamingtaste