This BLATS Sandwich includes sprouts for a filling and savory sandwich that is full of fresh flavors.
4 sourdough or wholegrain bread slices
9 grams / 2 teaspoons butter, room temperature
200 grams / 6 strips back bacon
4 leaves lettuce, washed and rinsed
1 medium tomato, sliced
1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
Handful of alfalfa sprouts
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Preheat your oven to 220/430 and lay your bacon strips on a baking tray.
- Place into the oven and bake for 6 minutes or until golden.
- Remove and flip the strips and bake for a further 6 minutes and golden on the edges.
- Place the strips onto paper towels to remove the grease.
- Butter the base of your bread and lay your lettuce down, place the sliced tomato on top.
- Add the alfalfa sprouts, sliced avocado and bacon on your sandwich.
- Spread the mayonnaise on the other half of the ciabatta and place on top of the bacon.
- Halve and serve.
- Dig in and enjoy!
Recipe by Roamingtaste
- Serving Size: 1 sandwich
- Calories: 650 calories per serve
Keywords: lunch, sandwich