These Peanut Butter Jam Bars are made with peanut butter, oats, and jam, these bars are a delicious and guilt-free treat for any time of day.
340 grams / 3 medium bananas, peeled
135 grams / 1 1/2 cups rolled oats + 30 grams / 1/3 cup for topping
120 grams / 1/2 cup peanut butter
150 grams / 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
100 grams / 1/3 cup raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 180C/350 and line a baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- Place the bananas into your bowl and mash until fine.
- Add in the 135 grams / 1 1/2 cups rolled oats, peanut butter and roasted peanuts to your bowl and stir until fully combined and no dry portions remain in your bowl.
- Spoon 2/3’s of the batter into your tin and spread out evenly.
- Place in the oven to bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove and spread over the raspberry jam evenly.
- Add the remaining rolled oats to the batter and stir to combine until it resembles a rough crumb mixture.
- Take spoonfuls of the dough and drop on top of the jam, leaving gaps here for the jam filling to peek through.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Allow to cool fully before removing and slicing evenly.
- Dig in!
Recipe by Roamingtaste
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 283 calories per serve
Keywords: oat baking, bars, jam baking