This delightful recipe for Salmon Pasta includes a zesty lemon twist! This dish combines the richness of salmon with the freshness of lemon, creating a flavor-packed pasta experience that is sure to impress.
280 grams / 9.8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1 bunch parsley leaves, finely chopped
43 grams / 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (1 medium lemon)
1 1/2 teaspoons garlic granules
3 teaspoons sea salt
170 grams / 6 ounces smoked salmon, finely chopped
400 grams / 14 ounces linguine
- Add enough water into a large pot alongside 1 teaspoon of sea salt and bring to a rolling boil.
- Cook your pasta according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, place the cream cheese, parsley, lemon juice, garlic granules into a bowl and stir to combine.
- Add in the smoked salmon and remaining salt, stirring to combine.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water and drain your pasta.
- Toss the pasta and pasta water into your bowl and stir throughly to coat.
- Serve your pasta up and toss over a little more finely chopped parsley.
- Dig in!
Recipe by Roamingtaste
- Calories: 588 calories per serve
Keywords: quick dinner recipe, salmon pasta recipe