These oven roasted carrots are slightly charred on the edges and are best served on a yogurt base that lifts the savoriness of this side up perfectly.
15 grams / 3 teaspoons honey
20 grams / 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
Handful thyme, stems removed
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 kilo / 2 pounds carrots, washed and greens trimmed
285 grams / 1 cup Greek yogurt
Handful fresh cilantro, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
14 grams / 1 tablespoon lemon juice
24 grams / 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
28 grams / 2 tablespoons goat’s cheese, crumbled
- Preheat your oven to 220C/430F.
- Place the carrots in your baking dish and set aside.
- For the glaze, place the honey, olive oil, thyme and salt into a small bowl.
- Spoon the glaze evenly over the carrots and place in the oven to bake for 40 minutes, stirring at the 20 minute mark to ensure even roasting.
- Meanwhile, place the yogurt, cilantro, salt and lemon juice into a bowl and stir to combine.
- Spoon onto your serving plate, smearing evenly.
- Remove the carrots from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Place onto the serving plate evenly.
- Sprinkle over the dried cranberries and goat’s cheese and top with any remaining chopped cilantro.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by Roamingtaste
- Calories: 225 calories per serve